Integrated Pest Management
What does it mean to be an integrated pest management solution?
Key practices include:
- Monitoring: Regular, close examination of your home and landscaping to accurately diagnose pest problems and their sources.
- Sanitation, Pest-Proofing, and Exclusion: Identifying and eliminating food, water sources, and shelter that pests rely on to thrive.
- Communication: From gutters to mulch and everything around your home, we educate our neighbors about how to avoid pest-friendly conditions and to report pest sightings promptly so we can prevent larger problems.
- Record Keeping: Documenting pest complaints, inspection and monitoring results, pesticide applications, and recommendations. We send you a detailed email report at the end of each service date.
- Low-Risk Pesticides: Non-chemical methods including prevention are the first line of defense. If pesticide use is necessary, products are available such as baits, gels, and dust, with low-toxicity active ingredients applied in ways that greatly limit the potential for exposure. All of the products that we use at Millennium are family-friendly, pet-friendly, and environmentally sound.
Having a problem with pesky pests?
Let’s get to know your home and we’ll rid those pests for good.
Hello! My name is Janessa.
Please fill out this form and I will contact you within 24 hours to:
discuss recommended services
discuss pricing for your property
set up a service appointment
There is nothing like a good family operated business. Millennium is professional and accommodating but still manages to makes my family feel like we are their only clients.
I am very happy that I chose to use Millennium Pest Management. Janessa and Mike were great to work with and honest about what they do. They don’t try and needlessly upsell you everything. They tell you what you need and they get it done. I couldn’t recommend them enough.
Mike is professional, friendly and knowledgeable. We are very pleased with our service. Scheduling was easy and service prompt. Very happy with our experience.